About the Nata
studio NICS is headed and driven by Mrs. Shivali Bhatnagar. She is an architect herself (B. Arch. T.V.B Delhi). She is an active professional which helps her keep in touch with the latest and the cutting edge in the field of Architecture. Teaching is her passion and she is known to be uncompromising when it comes to quality. She is a trusted brand in herself amongst the students. The course material is specifically designed and prepared under her strict guidance.
We at studio NICS, prepare XIth and XIIth studying and XIIth pass students for Architecture entrance examinations which entitle admission to 5yr. B. Arch. programme in various colleges. The class room programmes are aimed at strong concept building and developing the correct aptitude to excel in entrance examinations.
The ONLINE NATA TRAINING is specifically targeted at the NATA examination which is becoming increasingly important for architecture aspirants. This offering is built on extensive research on the NATA test. This endeavour extends our rich experience in classroom teaching to realm of internet using the latest technology.
The studio NICS Advantage
• Specifically designed course material for NATA examination.
• Question Banks and Image Banks for NATA Aesthetic Sensitivity Test (AST) and Drawing Test.
• Adaptive Quizzing Engine to train students for AST.
• In depth analysis with graphs and topic wise perfomance data online tests.
• Study plan designed by experts to help you optimize your preparation efforts.
• Expert guidance to solve your conceptual doubts and queries.